Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Charissa is 15 years old!!!

Her birthday is on the 12th--I'm behind on posting, and I'm afraid I didn't get much in the way of pictures....


p1010110.jpg


We went to Panda Express for her birthday dinner (her choice)--and I thought I had pics there, but they seem to have gone missing. Then went to Borders Books where our friends Tom and MaryKay play folk music once a month:


p1010107.jpg


... and drank sodas ...


p1010100.jpg


... and Patrick read us a poem in his lovely Irish accent--which I believe he wrote for Mother's Day last year ...


p1010101.jpg


... then we came home for late night cupcakes and presents--but I didn't get any pics of the presents, just blowing candles--and yes, Robin is already nearly as tall as Charissa ...


p1010108.jpg


And that was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment