Thursday, August 5, 2010

Morning Drive

Charissa and I took a nice morning drive to the lake on Monday morning. Lake Tahoe, that is--around here, that's usually what people mean when they say "The Lake." Of course there's lots of other lakes around, but, anyway...

Charissa was on her way to a 5 day backpacking camp, which was unfortunately cancelled at the last minute, but since I didn't bring my cell phone, we didn't know until we arrived at the meeting place.

It was a beautiful morning--the lake was gorgeous, as always, and I'm glad we were able to take the drive.

Here's a couple of lake pictures:

p1010069.jpg

p1010065.jpg

I drove past the best picture taking spots before I thought of stopping, but oh well!

Here's the disappointed backpacker:

p1010070.jpg

That was supposed to be a shot of "Contemplative Charissa" but she saw me coming and it turned into "Charissa Trying Not to Smile."

And then she lost it altogether:

p1010071.jpg

Isn't she a cutie!

This series was really messed up, with too much background light. But I played with the editing tools, and came up with this:

p1010072.jpg

p1010073%20(Modified).jpg

p1010074.jpg

p1010075.jpg

She wasn't too upset about missing her camp--she was thankful to be able to go home and go back to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment